ARP: Small Business Recovery Grant Program
West Norriton Township is offering a total of $300,000 in grants via American Rescue Plan funds to assist the local small business community recover from adverse impacts of the Coronavirus.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION IS ROLLING UNTIL FUNDS ARE EXPENDED.
Complete each section and attach all required documents to be considered for the West Norriton Small Business Recovery Grant. The platform facilitates secure submission of supporting documentation.
Upon successful submission, a confirmation message will be received at top of the page. Users are encouraged to print/save a copy of the application for their records.
Due to anticipated response, staff will not provide feedback regarding the status of submissions. Applications will be reviewed in the order received. Contact will be limited to businesses selected to move forward in the process.
- For-profit business located within West Norriton Township in operation as of March 1, 2020.
- Have incurred a loss of income as a result of Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- Grant funding must be used for business payroll, rent, mortgage, utility, or COVID mitigation.
- Program period/expenditure time-frame is March 1, 2020-September 1, 2021.
- During the program period, proof of payment must be submitted to document eligible use of grant funds.
- The business recipient will be required to certify that the Township's assistance is not duplicative of any other funding.
Award amounts will be based on number of eligible applications submitted at conclusion of the application deadline.
Other Assistance Resources
Due to limitations of federal funding, applicants are encouraged to identify and pursue all available resources.
- U.S. Small Business Administration www.sba.gov
- Enter into a formal, written, funding agreement with West Norriton Township.
- Provide documentation to support expenditure of funds.
- Make every effort to continue business operations through October 1, 2022.
- Retain all related records for 3 years after receipt of grant close out letter.
- If small business closed because of COVID, advise the Township of business closure by letter from Owner with last day of operation and detailed reason for closure.
Fraud & Repayment
Applicants are advised that making false statements, concealing information, submitting altered documents, utilizing funds for ineligible purposes, or similar actions are considered fraudulent and may result in repayment of the grant award or other legal action.
- Applications should only be submitted by the owner, partner, or authorized corporation member.
- Applications may only be submitted using the online platform.
- Applications will be reviewed in the order received.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for funding.