Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
Presentation of Land Development - TLC Sewer & Drain
Presentation of RF 100 - Renewable Energy
Discussion/Update on Status
Consider approval of proposed stipulation to settle assessment appeal of Seidzikowski
Consider approval of Land Development Application of TLC Sewer & Drain
Authorize advertising of Ordinance No. 2019-731 Restoration of Openings in Newly Paved Streets
Consider accepting resignation of Michael Purkis from the Planning Commission
- Recognize individuals that are taxpayers or residents of West Norriton Township wishing to offer comment.
- Require the name and address of such persons wishing to comment.
- Permit each individual at minimum one (1) opportunity to speak. The President may require an individual who has already spoken to wait until all others wishing to speak have had the opportunity before permitting an additional opportunity to speak. Once all others have had the opportunity to speak, the President shall determine whether time would allow for additional comment from the individual wishing to speak. Such a determination shall be based solely on the factor of time and shall not be based on the content or viewpoint of the particular individual(s) seeking additional opportunity to speak.
- Provide for a five (5) minute maximum for each individual to offer public comment. There shall be no ceding or assigning of time. In no case shall a time limit of fewer than two (2) minutes be designated. It may be requested that a spokesperson from a group address the Board of Commissioners.
- Preserve order by prohibiting disruptive conduct including, but not limited to, speaking by any person who is not, at that time, taking part in public comment.
EAC - February 6, 2019 @ 7:00 AM
Planning Commission - TBA
Zoning Hearing Board - None