Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
Presentation by Urban Engineers re: Waiver of Land Development - Norristown Farm Park Parking Lot Expansion
Discussion/Update on Status
Consider presentation of Proclamation to firefighters for "May Day" call
Consider appointment to the Planning Commission
Consider approval of Towing Agreement Extension
Consider adopting Resolution #19-1622 Approving Extension of Towing Contract
Consider adopting Resolution #19-1623 Enacting Current Parks & Recreation Rules and Regulations and Fees
Consider authorizing staff to advertise the proposed Ordinance No. 2019-733 Permitting the amendment of Parks & Recreation Codes by Resolution
Consider adoption of Resolution #19-1624 Amending Fee Schedule
- Recognize individuals that are taxpayers or residents of West Norriton Township wishing to offer comment.
- Require the name and address of such persons wishing to comment.
- Permit each individual at minimum one (1) opportunity to speak. The President may require an individual who has already spoken to wait until all others wishing to speak have had the opportunity before permitting an additional opportunity to speak. Once all others have had the opportunity to speak, the President shall determine whether time would allow for additional comment from the individual wishing to speak. Such a determination shall be based solely on the factor of time and shall not be based on the content or viewpoint of the particular individual(s) seeking additional opportunity to speak.
- Provide for a five (5) minute maximum for each individual to offer public comment. There shall be no ceding or assigning of time. In no case shall a time limit of fewer than two (2) minutes be designated. It may be requested that a spokesperson from a group address the Board of Commissioners.
- Preserve order by prohibiting disruptive conduct including, but not limited to, speaking by any person who is not, at that time, taking part in public comment.
Environmental Advisory Council (EAC) - March 6th @ 7:00 PM
Planning Commission - March 18th @ 7:00 PM
Zoning Hearing Board - None