Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes
- February 4, 2020 - Work Session
- February 11, 2020 - Board of Commissioners Meeting
Report of Bills - Donna Horn
Administration & Finance - Jason Bobst
Public Safety - Chief A. D. Mabry
Public Works & Planning - Michael Valyo
Parks & Recreation - Jonathan Dzedzy
Jeffersonville Golf Club - Jason Bobst
Sanitary Sewer Engineer - TJ Figaniak
Township Engineer - Erik Garton
- Recognize individuals that are taxpayers or residents of West Norriton Township wishing to offer comment.
- Require the name and address of such persons wishing to comment.
- Permit each individual at minimum one (1) opportunity to speak. The President may require an individual who has already spoken to wait until all others wishing to speak have had the opportunity before permitting an additional opportunity to speak. Once all others have had the opportunity to speak, the President shall determine whether time would allow for additional comment from the individual wishing to speak. Such a determination shall be based solely on the factor of time and shall not be based on the content or viewpoint of the particular individual(s) seeking additional opportunity to speak.
- Provide for a three (3) minute maximum for each individual to offer public comment specifically related to agenda items only. There shall be no ceding or assigning of time. In no case shall a time limit of fewer than two (2) minutes be designated. It may be requested that a spokesperson from a group address the Board of Commissioners.
- Preserve order by prohibiting disruptive conduct including, but not limited to, speaking by any person who is not, at that time, taking part in public comment.
Motion to authorize advertising of bid for 2020 Road Paving Projects
Motion to authorize advertising of bid for Township Parking Lot Improvements Project
Motion to adopt Resolution #20-1650 - Adopting Emergency Management Plan as revised
Motion to adopt Resolution #20-1651 appointing members to Township Boards and Commissions
Motion to authorize advertising of bid for Alexander Drive Basin Retrofit Project
Motion to adopt Ordinance 2020-739 authorizing issuance of Note for borrowing
Environmental Advisory Council (EAC) - April 1st @ 7:00 PM
Human Relations Commission - March 26th @ 7:00 PM
Planning Commission - None
Zoning Hearing Board - March 25th (tentative) @ 7:00