Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
Discussion/Update on Status
Status of short course @ Jeffersonville Golf Club
Standardized Zoning for Townhouses
- Re-zoning of the Fishburne, LLC property (former O'Neill Phase III) from Industrial to Business & Professional
- Removing Unified Development Option from Industrial and adding to Business & Professional
- Amending standards for townhouses as part of Unified Development Option
- Amending standards for townhouses in R-3 Zoning District
PA American Water Rate Increase
Consider awarding of bid for Alexander Drive Basin Retrofit Project
Consider adopting Resolution #20-1656 Extending Real Estate Discount and Face Period on Municipal Taxes as a result of COVID-19
Consider Adopting Resolution #20-1657 Authorizing the Sale of Personal Property on Muncibid
- Recognize individuals that are taxpayers or residents of West Norriton Township wishing to offer comment.
- Require the name and address of such persons wishing to comment.
- Permit each individual at minimum one (1) opportunity to speak. The President may require an individual who has already spoken to wait until all others wishing to speak have had the opportunity before permitting an additional opportunity to speak. Once all others have had the opportunity to speak, the President shall determine whether time would allow for additional comment from the individual wishing to speak. Such a determination shall be based solely on the factor of time and shall not be based on the content or viewpoint of the particular individual(s) seeking additional opportunity to speak.
- Provide for a five (5) minute maximum for each individual to offer public comment. There shall be no ceding or assigning of time. In no case shall a time limit of fewer than two (2) minutes be designated. It may be requested that a spokesperson from a group address the Board of Commissioners.
- Preserve order by prohibiting disruptive conduct including, but not limited to, speaking by any person who is not, at that time, taking part in public comment.
Presentation by John Larson on proposed capital improvements for NMWA
Planning Commission - May 18th @ 7:00 PM