One of the purposes of the West Norriton Parks and Recreation Department is to help enrich the lives of our residents of all ages by providing recreational programming. Programs include camps, clinics, and classes on a variety of subjects, such as the arts, fitness, and sports. Having fun and making new friends are two of the most important aspects of all of our programs.
Program & Club Listing
- Adult Coed Softball (With Umpires)
- Boys and Girls Intramural Soccer
- Boys and Girls Summer Basketball Leagues
- Boys Basketball
- Coed Volleyball (Fall / Winter)
- Drama Camp
- Fitness and Exercise
- Golf Clinics and Lessons - Check Back for Updates
- Indoor Soccer
- Jeffersonville Soccer Club - Traveling Soccer
- Men's Summer Basketball League
- Silver Circle (55 and Over Club)
- Summer Day Camp
- U.K. Elite Petite Soccer Camp
- West Norriton Girls Athletic Association (WNGAA)
- West Norriton Little League (WNLL)
- Youth Football and Cheerleading
- Youth Wrestling
For more information on any of our programs, please contact the Recreation Department at 610-630-1251. Registrations will be accepted online, at the West Norriton Township Building (on stated dates,) or by mailing in a registration form (PDF) to:
1630 W. Marshall St.
Jeffersonville, PA 19403
Checks can be made payable to West Norriton Township.