Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance
Presentation by John Larson on proposed capital improvements for Norristown Municipal Waste Authority
Discussion/Update on Status
Jefferson Fire Company Project Bid
Decriminalization of Marijuana
Potential Future Sources of Revenue for General Fund
- Proposed by Commissioner Pavone
Proposed Cell Tower at Jeffersonville Golf Club
- Proposed location behind the 15th Green on Trooper Road
Bid opening for Whitehall Road and Sterigere Street intersection improvements - ARLE Grant
Consider Approval of the FY 2021 Minimum Municipal Obligation (MMO) for Police and Non-Uniformed Pension Plans
Consider accepting bid for sodium chloride (rock salt) for the 2020-2021 winter season
Consider awarding bid for Juniata and Brandon Roads Paving Project
Consider adopting Resolution Authorizing Jason Bobst and Donna Horn as a liaison between the Township and Berkheimer
Consider accepting resignation of David Bennett from the Planning Commission
Consider appointment to Township Planning Commission due to resignation of David Bennett
Consider authorizing staff to advertise Ordinance No. 2020-744 re: Expiration Date for Conditional Use, Special Exceptions and VarianceAmending Zoning Map - Riverview Blvd.
Consider authorizing staff to advertise Ordinance No. 2020-743 re: Deleting Unified Developments from I - Industry District
- Recognize individuals that are taxpayers or residents of West Norriton Township wishing to offer comment.
- Require the name and address of such persons wishing to comment.
- Permit each individual at minimum one (1) opportunity to speak. The President may require an individual who has already spoken to wait until all others wishing to speak have had the opportunity before permitting an additional opportunity to speak. Once all others have had the opportunity to speak, the President shall determine whether time would allow for additional comment from the individual wishing to speak. Such a determination shall be based solely on the factor of time and shall not be based on the content or viewpoint of the particular individual(s) seeking additional opportunity to speak.
- Provide for a five (5) minute maximum for each individual to offer public comment. There shall be no ceding or assigning of time. In no case shall a time limit of fewer than two (2) minutes be designated. It may be requested that a spokesperson from a group address the Board of Commissioners.
- Preserve order by prohibiting disruptive conduct including, but not limited to, speaking by any person who is not, at that time, taking part in public comment.
Zoning Hearing Board - September 16th @ 7:00 PM re: variance for installation of a generator @ 19 Oxford Circle and variance for construction of a home on an undersized lot @ Block 32, Unit 12,Williams Way